Post subject: EZ-V Moonshell Skin Previewer (Feb 19 v0.106)
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:11 am
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:01 am Posts: 71
(Skin: GCTonyHawk7's Duotone optimized by Opium)
EZ-V Moonshell Skin Previewer
An alternative skin previewer to V-Skin by Slade. It has reached a more mature stage, and at the moment creates the most accurate representation of skins made for use with the EZV, right down to the EZ-Team's typos The large gap between 'screens' is to represent the hinge on an actual DS, making it easy to see exactly how your skin will be displayed.
This program was written in .NET so you'll need the .NET Framework to run it. Download it here. Don't know if you have it? Try running the program first, most people already have it installed.
Run the executable and open a skin by either File -> Open or pressing CTRL+O, and choose the directory of your skin. At this time, zips are not supported! (I do plan support in the future). If you make changes to the skin and would like to see them reflected in the previewer, use File -> Reload, or CTRL+R.
0.106 - Images are no longer locked (you can update your skin while previewing)
- Song view now includes desktopbn and ez_mp3 (selection bar is in wrong place on purpose to display the loaded selection bar). Play window position is controlled by OverrideWindowRect_PlayControl in skin.ini
- Color fixes
- Save progress bar fixed
0.105 - May require .NET Framework 2.0 now
- Save preview to JPEG has been changed to compression of 95 (up from 90)
- Save preview to PNG has been added and made default
- Fixed Save option in menu being enabled before loading a skin
0.104 - Save preview to JPEG has been added. Can save with/without border, just the top or the bottom image
- Option to switch the border color to white
- Open/Save directory now defaults to where you're running the program from
0.103 Minor update. Alignments made more accurate based on information I've posted in the EZ-V Skin Format thread. As it stands I am unaware of anything that is out of place. If you find anything is off, even by a single pixel, please let me know.
- Extremely accurate representation, including shadowed titles, transparency and colors from skin.ini
- Animated progress bars give you a sense of the real thing
- Able to save PNG/JPEG preview of skin
- Support for fbarcur/fbarplay
- ZIP support
- Skin tweaker to let you modify skin.ini and see your changes instantly
- Reloading skins in a single instance of the program can result in large memory usage due to some leaks I haven't tracked down. To solve this, simply minimize the program and bring it back up again.
Big thanks goes out to scrawl for his helpful bug reports
Leave any questions, comments, unknown bug reports or requests in the thread, or send me an e-mail to the address in the About box in the program. For what it's worth, I've been the person making the majority of posts on the bugnot user (not in the FATLIB thread), but figured I'd get a proper account.
Last edited by plus.medic on Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum