Recently I had Mario Luigi Superstar Saga written on my NOR memory. It was fine, then I tried to write GSM Player on the NOR, and it worked, but there was a whole bunch of random ".gba"s with no name, as well as some garbage folder with weird fonts that crashed when I try to open them. Well I erased the NOR and rewrote the Mario Luigi back on, and the garbage still appeared. The game works fine, but all that garbage is an eyesore. Any way I can remove these?
I have seen this and minor variations before and it usually goes with a format (press start on the NOR screen). When it didn't (and either had three garbled names and then the good stuff or the names were shifted one down but still worked (rom 1 was in fact rom 2 or vice versa) there was something that fixed it but I have forgotten.
Format is well and good but you might instead consider a 32 megabytes of 00 file. I have made several over the years but I can not seem to find one right now so I attached one (others just make a file 2000000 long and fill it with 00).
If that does not work do come back as I have some other ideas and it is probably best if this is troubleshooted once and for all.
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum